Tools to help with mnemonic l10n?

Hi,

When I translate button labels and menu texts etc., it may be difficult to select good (that is unique) key mnemonics (the letters with a prepended underscore) as I often do not know which options will be grouped together in the same menu or window.

I wonder if there is any tools to help with that.

When the UI is made with glade, maybe the program which extracts the translatable strings from the glade XML file could analyze the file enough to insert comments into the pot file about which strings with mnemonics are in the same group. This could help the translator, and it would be possible for other tools such as for instance pofilter to check for possible mnemonic conflicts in the translated po files. Do anything like this exist, or has anyone plans to do like this?

Best begards
- Byrial