Re: New team for [Shan] (shn)

Hello, Ko Ko Ye. Glad to see you here. :) I am also interested in Shan L10n and willing to cooperate with you guys. So, please keep me informed about your activities. As I don't know Shan, I cannot participate in translation activities. However, I can help in other technical aspects, like writing glibc locale.