Re: BoF item 13/14: translation team inactive

Data could be gathered by having a complete git checkout and using "git
log" iterating over /po/xy.po files. I tried this in 2010:
http://people.gnome.org/~aklapper/guadec2010/git-translations.sh
My coding skills are lousy as you can easily spot, but maybe it provides
an idea. :P
Results (number of commits per language file in the last two years) are
available for each team at the bottom of
http://people.gnome.org/~aklapper/guadec2010/git-translations.ods

We probably need agreement when to consider a team as "in a dangerous
situation" (potentially inactive).
Proposing after 8 months without a commit (so we would not lose two full
release cycles if contacting and trying to do outreach).

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper