Re: Mistakes in doc translations

Hi Shaun,

I opened a bug in Gtranslator asking to create a plugin based on gtxml
[1], to check this kind of incrrect markups.

I know Nacho is working on it, but at this moment, it isn't fisnished.
I hope he can get it fully implemented, so Gtranslator will warn about
incorrect markpup in documentation, like it does with variables.

BTW, gtxml is a very simple and useful tool, and can be used with
several po files (gtxml -c *.po). Once a month I try to review all the
spanish doc po files, to fix this kind of errors. It would be great if
all translation coordinators could do this task in their own teams.

Best regards

[1] https://launchpad.net/pyg3t