Re: compatibility with old sr Latn locale

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 01:33:14PM +0200, Милош Поповић wrote:
> I don’t think this could be the problem, but still,... not sure. To
> me, this looks more like a problem in GCompris itself. I did try to
> fix it once again. Can that user compile master branch? Can you put
> the error message here?

Oh, sorry for the noise..

Bruno: there is sr@Latn in configure.ac in ALL_LINGUAS variable, I think
we need to change it to sr@latin.

> On the other hand, sr@Latn is obsolete for at least two years now. It
> is pointless to use it anymore.

Idea with having sr@Latn was because, it seems, all distros have both,
sr@Latn and sr@latin. But I guess distro's usecase is special, they have
to support old apps as long as possible. If all distros have sr@latin
for 2 years, there is no need in supporting it in GC.

--
Aleksey