Re: compatibility with old sr Latn locale

I don’t think this could be the problem, but still,... not sure. To
me, this looks more like a problem in GCompris itself. I did try to
fix it once again. Can that user compile master branch? Can you put
the error message here?

On the other hand, sr@Latn is obsolete for at least two years now. It
is pointless to use it anymore.