Re: What not to translate, for now.

I think an empty po file for the docbook xml for glchess and mahjongg would be good, but those are the old docs, so I don't think it's using the new build tools.

For gnome-sudoku, I think the po file being generated is from the Mallard docs.

I just don't want the docbook being translated for anything in gnome-games, as those docs are out of date anyways.

Ya, perhaps an empty po file for work-in-progress is not the best solution.  Perhaps some "work-in-progress" tag, so translators are aware that changes may occur.