Re: Q3 GNOME quarterly report

Op Di, 2011-11-08 om 22:10 +0100 skryf Petr Kovar:
> Hi list,
>
> It's the time of year again when the next GNOME quarterly reports are due,
> this time for Q3 2011, i.e. from July to September.
>
> What do you think should be included in the update from the i18n team?
>
> Your thoughts, suggestions or comments are most welcome!

Hi Petr

I'm not sure exactly what the timing is, but I think the end of the
Outreach Program for Women was in the third quarter of the year. That
might make it appropriate to mention the completion of the first
localisation intern as part of the outreach program. Priscilla worked on
Zulu localisation and improved things from about 4% coverage to about
10% coverage.

Thank you for the work on the report.

Keep well
Friedel