Re: Q3 GNOME quarterly report

El dt 08 de 11 de 2011 a les 22:10 +0100, en/na Petr Kovar va escriure:
> Hi list,
>
> It's the time of year again when the next GNOME quarterly reports are due,
> this time for Q3 2011, i.e. from July to September.
>
> What do you think should be included in the update from the i18n team?
>
> Your thoughts, suggestions or comments are most welcome!

Some possible notes:

- GNOME 3.2 was released and all teams were busy on that?
- few improvements on Damned-Lies (word statistics for example)

We could try to ask the git statistics gurus to make some numbers on how
many commits the whole translations teams have been made, so that it can
be shown in the quarterly reports... I would like to do that, I have to
find how to do it thought :)

Cheers,