Re: New team for Ossetian language (os)

Hi again Soslan!

soslan khubulov <soslanx gmail com>, Sat, 14 May 2011 19:39:03 +0400:

> Hello!
> I would like to start new team for Ossetian language.
> My full name: Soslan Khubulov
> E-mail: soslanx gmail com
> Bugzilla account: soslanx gmail com
>
> English name of the language: Ossetian/Ossetic
> Native name of the language: Ирон
>
> Team web page and mailing list: Not created yet. Will be done.
>
> Thanks!

I've committed the gnome-hello translation files for Ossetian and created
the Ossetian team in Damned Lies:

http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/os/

Could you please join the Ossetian team (you can do that in your DL account
preferences) so we can then make you a team coordinator?

Also, do you know what the plural forms (used by the ngettext function)
should be? You will need this information during the localization process
and it should be also included on your team page (see above).

See more e.g. at:

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/l10n/pluralforms?s[]=plural

The Bugzilla component for your language still needs to be set up, I assume
Claude or somebody else will do that for you.

Thanks,
Petr Kovar