Re: New team for Ossetian language (os)

Hi Soslan!

soslan khubulov <soslanx gmail com>, Sat, 14 May 2011 19:39:03 +0400:

> Hello!
> I would like to start new team for Ossetian language.
> My full name: Soslan Khubulov
> E-mail: soslanx gmail com
> Bugzilla account: soslanx gmail com
>
> English name of the language: Ossetian/Ossetic
> Native name of the language: Ирон
>
> Team web page and mailing list: Not created yet. Will be done.
>
> Thanks!

As with the other teams' creation, this is not a hard requirement, however,
do you happen to have at least one GNOME module[1] (PO file) translated into
Ossetian? If so, it'd be great if could you provide it as this would help us
a lot in the setting up process.

Thanks,
Petr Kovar

[1] You can find a list of GNOME modules here:

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/