Lithuanian coordinatorship transfer

Hello,

I am currently the designated coordinator of translation of GNOME to Lithuanian. Unfortunately, I have had little time available for GNOME translation lately, and this will not change for the better in the near future.

I suggest Aurimas Černius as the new Lithuanian translation coordinator. He has been active recently and has contributed seveal translations of good quality. He will surely do much better than I've been doing in the past months.

What else, apart from this email, do I have to do to get the ball rolling?

Aurimas, I think you will need to apply for a git account.

Best regards,
--
Gintautas Miliauskas