Re: String additions to 'gnome-control-center.master'
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Richard Hughes <richard hughsie com>
- Subject: Re: String additions to 'gnome-control-center.master'
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:27:42 +0000
On 11 March 2011 11:04, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:
> I would propose to give you freedom to change strings in network panel
> till March 21 (hard-code freeze). That should give everybody two weeks to
> translate the remaining strings. Any later addition really needs approval
> from i18n (despite release-team/doc-team).
That would be great, thanks.
> Hope the rest of the i18n-coordination group agrees here facing the fact
> that release management for such a big move as GNOME3 is really difficult.
Sure, I don't think it's a huge problem if GNOME 3.0 isn't 100.000%
translated at release time (although >99% is probably a good aim...),
as we'll likely have a 3.0.1 very soon after the main release.
] [Thread Prev