Re: genius

2011/7/25 Jiri Lebl <jiri lebl gmail com>
I continue the yearly tradition of making a new genius release.  So if
anybody is translating, i will be making a release on thursday (unless
I forget about it, in which case it will wait a few weeks).

I am currently working on the french translation of genius.
I have just finished the documentation part (but not committed yet) and i am currently proofreading the ui part.
If you could wait just one week, it would be great.

Bruno B.

Jiri

--
Jiri (George) Lebl, http://www.math.ucsd.edu/~jlebl/ or http://www.jirka.org/