Is it possible to copy en-GB translations to en-AU to make the starting point for en-AU easier?

Good morning everyone.

I was wondering if it is possible to directly copy the en-GB translations over to en-AU (because en-AU is much closer to en-GB than it is to en-US or any other en-dialect). This would make the starting point for en-AU easier as after this only small changes would need to be made. I have tried to contact Bastien from en-GB (via his personal email address listed on his website), about the python script, a few times but as yet have had no response from him so I am thinking this is a viable alternative method to accelerating the en-AU translation.

Any help is greatly appreciated :-)

Cheers.
Michael.