Re: 2011 Q2 report

Le vendredi 15 juillet 2011 à 11:10 +0300, Luc Pionchon a écrit :
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 10:39, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
> wrote:
>         Le jeudi 14 juillet 2011 à 23:44 +0200, Petr Kovar a écrit :
>         > Hi list,
>         >
>         > Next 2011 Q2 report (April - June) is due on July 28, 2011.
>         My short memory
>         > doesn't allow me to write much content this time. I already
>         wrote about the
>         > GNOME 3 release in the previous report.
>

>         AFAIK, it was a very calm period regarding i18n. Maybe we can
>         write
>         something very short stating that translation work continued
>         but there
>         was no specific achievement during this period.
>
> Is there a way we can see if any language reached "partially
> supported",  "supported" or "complete" (~100%) levels over a period?

Not really. We have this sort of comparison:
http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/compare/ui/2-32/3-0/3-2/

But as stats are generated dynamically, if you update the master branch
of a module and that branch is used in several releases, percentages for
older releases are also changed, hence preventing from showing the real
progress over time.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net