Re: 2011 Q2 report

Le jeudi 14 juillet 2011 à 23:44 +0200, Petr Kovar a écrit :
> Hi list,
>
> Next 2011 Q2 report (April - June) is due on July 28, 2011. My short memory
> doesn't allow me to write much content this time. I already wrote about the
> GNOME 3 release in the previous report.

AFAIK, it was a very calm period regarding i18n. Maybe we can write
something very short stating that translation work continued but there
was no specific achievement during this period.

> Could some of you guys provide me with some news that we saw during this
> period? I think that Claude has worked with Shaun on interoperability wrt
> the new help build system and intltool, correct? Is there any roadmap or
> something?

The new help build system is based on itstool (http://itstool.org) which
is due to replace xml2po in the future. Nothing to do with intltool.
You can indeed mention that the new GNOME help (from gnome-user-docs
package) is using the new help build system based on itstool.

> Anything else?

We might mention that (at least) one GSoC is running with focus on a
GNOME translation effort (Nomvula Mahlangu on Zulu translation).

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net