Re: review gnome-extras/obsolete module sets

Am Samstag, den 01.01.2011, 15:59 +0100 schrieb Gil Forcada:
> If we can agree on which ones from the actual development platform (that
> is: at-spi, atk, [gd]conf, gdk-pixbuf, glib, gnome-vfs, gtk+-ui, gtk
> +-properites, libbonobo, libbonoboui, libgnome, libgnomeui and
> libgnomecanvas) are really needed for a visual desktop translated could
> be moved (on D-L) to GNOME3 Core Desktop that I said should be the first
> one to aim at 100%.

gnome-vfs, gconf, at-spi1, libbonobo, libbonoboui, libgnome, libgnomeui,
libgnomecanvas, libgnomeprint(ui) all get/got killed for GNOME 3 Core
Desktop (which does not mean that many applications not part of GNOME 3
out there will not still use them, but the question is if there will be
many future tarball releases of these modules including any new
translations committed to the git codebase).

For GNOME 3 Core I'd rather list at-spi2, atk, dconf, gdk-pixbuf, glib,
gnome-desktop, gvfs, gtk+-ui, gtk+-properites, xdg-user-dirs and
gnome-menus here.

Once agreeing,
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/LocalisationGuide#Choosing_the_first_packages_to_translate should be updated.

andre