Re: review gnome-extras/obsolete module sets

El ds 01 de 01 de 2011 a les 12:44 +0100, en/na Johannes Schmid va
escriure:

The one we have now: http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ca

> > That way platform Core Desktop is the new "aiming to 100%", Applications
> > being the second more important and platform, gimp, productivity and
> > others as the "translate them in-between releases".
>
> Platform is important to translate because it contains all the stock
> items. You won't have a nice Desktop experience without platform...

Sure, that's why I said it was a first idea :)

But now that you said it ... just translating gtk+ user interface is
enough? I mean, the gtk+-properties has any user-visible string?

If we can agree on which ones from the actual development platform (that
is: at-spi, atk, [gd]conf, gdk-pixbuf, glib, gnome-vfs, gtk+-ui, gtk
+-properites, libbonobo, libbonoboui, libgnome, libgnomeui and
libgnomecanvas) are really needed for a visual desktop translated could
be moved (on D-L) to GNOME3 Core Desktop that I said should be the first
one to aim at 100%.

Cheers,

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net