Re: gnome-user-docs translations

The old documents aren't in the build. The configure script
only outputs a Makefile for gnome-help. But now that I think
about it, my guess is that DL just greps Makefile.am files,
without regard for configure.ac. (Blip does the same.)

No, we manually adjust the database.

I'll 'git rm' some files so they stop showing up in DL.

That wouldn't work.
Besides, it could be useful to keep them around for a while, for example, a lot of accessibility-guide's content could be recycled into orca's help, perhaps some teams still had no time to do that.

Claude: perhaps we could simply register a new module with another name (gnome-help or something), using the same git module, and the new document directory? Then the current g-u-d module can be left alone.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen