Re: gnome-user-docs translations

On Mon, 2011-02-28 at 16:08 +0100, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Le lundi 28 février 2011 à 09:57 -0500, Shaun McCance a écrit :
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > gnome-user-docs isn't listed on l10n.gnome.org.
>
> It is: http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-user-docs/

So it is. But I don't see it linked from here:

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/

> >  This module
> > has one Mallard document to translate: gnome-help. It used
> > to contain three DocBook documents, and we had translations
> > for those, so I assume it used to be listed.
> >
> > The document isn't finished yet. We'll be doing a lot of work
> > on it at a hackfest in mid-March.
>
> If I understand it well, user-guide/admin-guide and accessibility-guide
> are valid for gnome <= 2.32, and gnome-help is for > 2.32 ?
>
> It's a bit difficult to configure this currently in l10n.gnome.org, as
> we have not a per-branch domain setting. Do you plan to keep the old
> guides in the master branch? Or will you move them in the tree?

The old documents aren't in the build. The configure script
only outputs a Makefile for gnome-help. But now that I think
about it, my guess is that DL just greps Makefile.am files,
without regard for configure.ac. (Blip does the same.)

I'll 'git rm' some files so they stop showing up in DL.

--
Shaun