Re: gnome-user-docs translations

It is: http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-user-docs/

>  This module
> has one Mallard document to translate: gnome-help. It used
> to contain three DocBook documents, and we had translations
> for those, so I assume it used to be listed.
>
> The document isn't finished yet. We'll be doing a lot of work
> on it at a hackfest in mid-March.

If I understand it well, user-guide/admin-guide and accessibility-guide
are valid for gnome <= 2.32, and gnome-help is for > 2.32 ?

It's a bit difficult to configure this currently in l10n.gnome.org, as
we have not a per-branch domain setting. Do you plan to keep the old
guides in the master branch? Or will you move them in the tree?

Claude