Re: Adding information column to DL with proposed release dates and documentation state

> Right, at least for the gnome-help, the documentation team made
> extensive use of the <revision> element, and we'll use it even
> more (and probably refine our use of it) in the future. The info
> in the <revision> element is probably useful to you all, because
> it can help you prioritize.
>
> The thing is, the revision marker is per-page. So it's not an
> all-or-nothing on a single document kind of thing. That has its
> ups and its downs for translators, I think. But an up is that
> we could mark strings as stable or not in the PO files.

Well that depends. If you update the revision tags in the other files
also, when you update one, then it could simply be defined as the
oldest date. But if we cannot come up with an algorithm for this,
there is still also the possibility of the documenters providing the
information manually.

Regards Kenneth