Re: gnome-games, chess: Strings accidentally not marked for translation

2011/4/8 Robert Ancell <robert ancell gmail com>:
> Hi,
>
> I just enabled some strings [1] for translation in Chess (gnome-games)
> that were accidentally unmarked for translation.  These strings are:
> "Save Chess Game"
> "Load Chess Game"
> "PGN files"
> "All files"
>
> These strings are the same as they were in 2.32 and most .po files
> still have the translations there.  Some po files have the
> translations commented out and will need to be re-enabled for 3.0.1.

Well not exactly. If up to this point the strings were not there, then
they will become obsolete (commented out) in all po-files that have
been generated since they were commented out in the code, so if this
happened say a month ago then pretty much all active translation teams
will have to re-enable these strings. Not that it really matters
since, no matter what, this is technically not a string freeze.

Regards Kenneth