Re: Stats question (was: Re: GNOME 2.32 Release Notes)

Le vendredi 24 septembre 2010 à 03:21 -0700, Narine Martirosyan a
écrit :
> Hello Claude,
>
> I have translated Gnome 2.32 and 2.30 and encountered a problem.
>
> I have looked at the web browser to see the correct version of the
> branch to switch to (written in Branch column for that package).
> I checked out the sources from the branch, generate pot file, and the
> point is that web browser
> (http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/hy/gnome-2-32/ui/) shows another
> number of strings to be translated. For example, I have translated all
> strings in glade3 po file, but web browser shows 98%.
>
> Could you please explain me what the issue?

Looking at the example you gave about glade3, I see that the difference
lies in strings having msgctxt.
My guess is that these msgctxt lines have been stripped off the file you
translated, either manually or by our editor.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net