Re: GNOME 2.32 Release Notes

Am Freitag, den 24.09.2010, 03:21 -0700 schrieb Narine Martirosyan:
> Hello Claude,
>
> I have translated Gnome 2.32 and 2.30 and encountered a problem.
>
> I have looked at the web browser to see the correct version of the
> branch to switch to (written in Branch column for that package).
> I checked out the sources from the branch, generate pot file, and the
> point is that web browser
> (http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/hy/gnome-2-32/ui/) shows another
> number of strings to be translated. For example, I have translated all
> strings in glade3 po file, but web browser shows 98%.
>
> Could you please explain me what the issue?

Please do not hijack threads. This thread was clearly about the
release-notes translation, and now you ask about something totally
different (glade3).
Start a new email thread instead and use a proper subject line.

Thanks a lot for helping to keep my inbox manageable,
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper