Re: Sending to master branch

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> Le lundi 20 septembre 2010 à 12:15 +0200, Matej Urban a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> > I think "waiting" is the answer. GStreamer is using TP, TP manages PO
>> > files from prerelease, not from latest source in revision control
>> > system.
>> >
>> > Then you can't translate master as it happens in GNOME, but only
>> > "shapshots" from time to time. You could send the PO for masted directly
>> > to developers (bug), but this could be really unpolite.
>>
>> I agree with impoliteness. I'll swollow the need and wait for the
>> releases. The problem in this case is that I will need to "remind"
>> myself to check. For other packages DL does it for me.
>
> I think there is an option to receive mail for each new POT file sent to
> the TP. See with your team or the TP coordinator for more about this.

Yes, there are several types of notifications from the TP.
One of them is an e-mail which has the new .po file that has been
submitted and translated.

If someone wants to take this further, they could contact TP and the
gstreamer developer so that they make use of these notifications. The
problem is with the process of the developer taking up the new
translations which currently looks like it is manual.

Simos