Re: Sending to master branch

Il giorno dom, 19/09/2010 alle 09.07 +0200, Matej Urban ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> > You have nothing to do, except waiting. GStreamer maintainers will
> > upload a fresh pot file on the TP as soon as there are ready to make a
> > release. AFAIK, GStreamer is a "good-citizen" TP module ;-)
>
> This doesn't really answer my question. I'll ask on TP, if I find the
> correct person to ask :) If I get some useful info, I'll publish it
> here.

I think "waiting" is the answer. GStreamer is using TP, TP manages PO
files from prerelease, not from latest source in revision control
system.

Then you can't translate master as it happens in GNOME, but only
"shapshots" from time to time. You could send the PO for masted directly
to developers (bug), but this could be really unpolite.