Re: Sending to master branch

Am Samstag, den 18.09.2010, 20:20 +0200 schrieb Matej Urbančič:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to ask again, in case something changed ...
>
> Comparing modul on Gnome
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gst-plugins-good/master/po/sl
>
> and on translation project
> http://translationproject.org/domain/gst-plugins-good.html
>
> for Slovenian language it shows, that TP shows "current" version
> 0.10.23.2 as fully translated, while Gnome shows "current" "master" as
> missing 7 translations.
>
> SO, how do I send to master branch version of translation to TP?

Nothing to do, really! The status page from TP shows the translation
percentage of the *latest release* which means the status of the latest
po files sent by the developers to the TP robot, while our status page
shows the current state from the Git/SVN, respectively. Vertimus merges
the current po files with the latest changes in Git/SVN, the TP robot
doesn't do so. You shouldn't compare this.

Perhaps it should be a good idea to use the percentages from the TP
status pages instead of the current merged files from Git. So we could
avoid such misunderstandings. Does anybody have an idea how to implement
this in Vertimus?

Cheers,
Mario