Re: git accounts without realname ?

> On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Tirumurti Vasudevan <agnihot3 gmail com>
> wrote:
>>
>> a reminder to Ms.Jayaradha.
>>
>> pl do th eneedful.
>>
>> dr.tv
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Simos Xenitellis
>> <simos lists googlemail com> wrote:

>>> The two git accounts belong to translators,
>>> 1. Norayr for the Armenian L10n team, http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/hy
>>> 2. Dr T. Vasudevan for the Tamil L10n team,
>>> http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ta
>>> He is not listed in http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ta which brings an
>>> issue that the team coordinator to get him listed at
>>> http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ta
>>>
>>> According to http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/GitHowTo they
>>> should have put their full names when configuring git on their
>>> systems.

>>> B. Jayaradha, could you please get in contact with Dr.T.Vasudevan so
>>> that he is added to the Tamil L10n page at l10n.gnome.org. In
>>> addition, he should also update his git configuration so that 'git
>>> config -l' shows his real full name, email address.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Simos

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Jayaradha Natarajan
<jayaradhaa gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
> I can login into L10n page. I couldn't find any link to add Dr Tv.. Please
> help me to proceed further.
>
> Thanks for your time and effort.

The easiest way to add Dr T. Vasudevan to the Tamil team,
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ta
is to get them to create an account at http://l10n.gnome.org/
and then in their account settings they can select the Tamil translation team.

Tirumurti Vasudevan, there is a link at http://l10n.gnome.org/ to
create an account if you do not already have one.
Then, add yourself to the Tamil team. In this way, you will appear on the page
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ta

Simos