Re: String and hard code freeze break requests for Empathy

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 13:35, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:

> In both contexts, "Select" seems to be a verb. IMHO this is a minor
> issue that doesn't deserve a string freeze break.
> -1 from me, but if it is critical for other languages, speak now!

Since I asked for it: yes, it is a problem for Italian (we use two
different verb forms for such strings), not critical since it was
already translated that way for 2.30, but worth fixing at least for
us.

Thanks.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>