Re: Resigning as Persian localization coordinator

Hi;

According to the Roozbeh's mail and as Mahyar said on the his previous
mail, we invited
a group of active members of GNU/Linux in Iran included current
volunteers worked on
translations these days, to IFSUG Translators mailing list in order to
discuss and vote for
new coordinator of Persian l10n team.

general consensus is that
Mahyar (http://goo.gl/HAcV) has the qualifications to be the new coordinator.

I have to thank Roozbeh for his hard work during these years and hope
we can still use his
experiences in our team.

Cheers!
Arash M