Glabels has moved to Office Applications in D-L

Hi all,

just for your information and to avoid long searches:

In consultation with the maintainer Jim Evins I have moved the Glabels module from the "Extra GNOME apps" to "Office productivity apps". Well, the GNOME Office is a loose collection of office apps, not comparable with the highly integrated OpenOffice. But Glabels aims to be an application for office use, that's why I did so.

Cheers,
Mario