Re: reviving Persian translation team

Am Donnerstag, den 30.09.2010, 10:56 -0700 schrieb Roozbeh Pournader:
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 2:39 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> > When exactly do you plan to report back?
> In about a week.

Ten days have passed, any news?

> > What will happen if the localizers you talk to don't plan to take over?
> I will resign anyway.
> > what is your "plan B" if plan A does not work out?
> I will resign from the coordinator role and will let the gnome-i18n
> community and the new volunteers decide by themselves. Unless you have
> a better idea.

mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]