Another status update on the survey

Hi everyone!

I guess everyone has already forgot about a survey made on August right?
Well at least not me!

I finally had time to go through all remaining replies and I'm done with
them.

I haven't published anything because 4 coordinators asked not to publish
their data and I have asked them if I can publish part of it.

So all in all, after I have their replies I will upload everything on
live.gnome.org.

I will upload an ugly spreadsheet with everything mixed together as a
summary and all the replies from the teams which have allowed to make
their answers public.

So bear with me some more days and everything will be (hopefully)
published soonish.

gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net