Re: New module proposal: Clutter core

Le mardi 05 octobre 2010 à 18:41 +0200, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> > I'm pretty sure the GNOME infrastructure could do the same thing: get
> > the POT file from git.clutter-project.org (it's generated by gettext and
> > stored in the repository anyway); send me an email with the PO file once
> > the coordinator has reviewed the contribution. I could even allow commit
> > access to a branch, or a user repository that I can pull from.
>
> That would work (in might be a good idea to implement for git
> repositories in general). We didn't manage to commit to GNOME git yet
> though and I doubt it would be easier on other repositories.

The blocker is not technical, but more about the policy to accept
commits from an application (and create security hooks). I know it's on
Christer's TODO so there is some hope :-)

If clutter is open to give D-L a commit access, we could try to set up
something in the not so long-term...

Cheers,

Claude