Re: New coordinator for Gnome Romanian Translation Team

Adi Roiban <adi roiban ro> a scris:

> I step down as the coordinator of Gnome Romanian Translation Team and
> the coordination will be take over by Lucian Adrian Grijincu [1]
>
> Lucian is a long time contributor to Romanian translations and I am
> confident that he will do a great job.
[snip]

Great job Adi! Congratulations Lucian! Let's keep up the good work...
Romanian GNOME translation is in better shape than ever, thanks to you
two, we have both quantity and quality on our side. :)

Thank you,

--
mișu