Re: New coordinator for Gnome Romanian Translation Team

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 1:55 AM, Adi Roiban <adi roiban ro> wrote:
> I step down as the coordinator of Gnome Romanian Translation Team and
> the coordination will be take over by Lucian Adrian Grijincu [1]
>
> I had a great time contributing to Gnome Romanian Translations and
> interacting with other translations, but unfortunately my time no longer
> allows me be an active contributor.

Adi, thank you for your hard work.

You were the one who started pushing translations from Launchpad into
GNOME and this has benefited both projects a lot:

* Romanian GNOME translations have jumped
  from under 70% to over 96%

* the Romanian GNOME team gained a few
  new members (including me)

* Launchpad translations got another round of
  review, increasing their quality.

We're hoping you'll still have time to contribute to GNOME/Launchpad
translations in the future!

--
 .
..: Lucian