New coordinator for Gnome Romanian Translation Team

Hi,

I step down as the coordinator of Gnome Romanian Translation Team and
the coordination will be take over by Lucian Adrian Grijincu [1]

Lucian is a long time contributor to Romanian translations and I am
confident that he will do a great job.

I had a great time contributing to Gnome Romanian Translations and
interacting with other translations, but unfortunately my time no longer
allows me be an active contributor.

I am asking one of the Damn Lies admin to change the Romanian team page
to reflect the new coordinator. Thanks!

Keep up the good work!

[1] http://l10n.gnome.org/users/lucian/

--