Re: String freeze for gLabels 2.3.0

Am Sonntag, den 23.05.2010, 19:18 -0400 schrieb Jim Evins:
> Hello,
>
> All strings in the glabels master branch have been frozen in preparation
> for gLabels version 2.3.0.  This will be the first development snapshot
> for gLabels 3.0 which will released this fall.
>
> All language translations committed to the master branch prior to
> June 6, 2010 (Sunday) will be included in this release.

I've just added some more templates and made their descriptions
translatable. Well, this breaks the string freeze. But note, that all of
the added products are only available in Germany (and some of them in
France, too). That's why you haven't to think about appropriate
translations in most cases. I will do the German translation. If you are
a French translator, you could ask me for a list of the official product
names and descriptions, because all of them are sold by pearl.de and
pearl.fr.

Cheers,
Mario