Re: Tasks and translations from outside GNOME Brazilian team

Hi!

> Hey Johannes, thanks for the reply! Before contacting him directly, I
> was wondering. Does Gabor have commit access himself or was this
> committed on his behalf? Knowing this piece of information will help
> me contact the correct person (Gabor or Ross).

That's pretty easy to find out in the cgit web interface when you search
for the commit. There is a commiter and an author field. I think you
mean this commit

http://git.gnome.org/browse/tasks/commit/?id=c941fe90cb22c8460bbfb3f1bc05fd0efe785d2d

or this

http://git.gnome.org/browse/tasks/commit/?id=3cffa9b91d91018d9c802e51f442151963be1dc6

and both are actually not by Gabor. I think we discussed the first
commit with Ross already, telling him to avoid such things. I don't know
why the second commit doesn't update the "Last Translator" correctly.

Regards,
Johannes