Tasks and translations from outside GNOME Brazilian team

Hi there!

Since I couldn't find anything through my emails about this topic, I
apologize in advance if this has already been discussed before. I
noticed that Tasks was lastly touched by GLSPTB_Gabor
<gaborx k becht intel com>, who does translations for MeeGo if I'm not
mistaken. Though contributions from their party will always be
welcome, I firmly believe that the correct approach here should have
been:

* a patch should have been sent to bugzilla and assigned to the
Brazilian i18n team;
* a member of the Brazilian team should have reviewed said patch and
committed accordingly;

Since I may have missed something here, I'm giving everyone involved
the benefit of the doubt. :) Does anyone know what happened here?

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org
ogmaciel ubuntu com