Re: modifications in Lithuanian gnumeric translation

2010.07.17 14:03 Duarte Loreto rašė:

> Tomas,
..
> 3) Besides not accepting coordinator authority, you have disrespected the
> GTP top people pointing you to the Code of Conduct, that you fail to
> abide;

Don't judge if you don't want to be judged yourself.

Your work was not modified against your wishes and you still don't realize
my current mental state. It is easy to blame other person for not being
polite, if you ignore the fact that person is already outraged after
actions of people you are trying to defend and your response only adds
more fuel to raging person.

> So, if you believe you have grounds to request a coordinator change and
> try to make a takeover on the team, present those reasons.

You missed the part where I wanted to become team coordinator n years ago
and was ditched by Ž.Beručka because he though that I am not active
translator and ignored the part that my lack of activeness was caused by
his actions as Gnome translator and lack of his actions as translation
team coordinator.

--
Tomas