Re: 2010 Q2 GNOME Quarterly Report

Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org>, Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:26:55 -0400:

> 2010/7/13 Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>:
> >> Thanks, but as I seem to be completely blind this late at night, what
> >> exactly is wrong with that fragment you quote?
> > Mmm, now that you doubt it makes me doubt as well, however "now always"
> > didn't sound, at first, very good to me. Any native speaker?
>
> How about "developers are (now?) required to obtain the approval from
> 2 ..."

Thanks for your suggestion, so the paragraph would read:

For string freeze break requests during the GNOME Desktop development
cycle, developers are now required to obtain the approval from two members
of the Coordination Team. The Coordination Team that now consists of 11
members will also seek ways to improve the responsiveness about requests.

Are there any other suggestions? The deadline is tomorrow.

Cheers,
Petr Kovar