Re: Question about generating pot file.
- From: "Johannes Schmid" <jhs jsschmid de>
- To: "Tao Wang" <dancefire gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Question about generating pot file.
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:20:37 +0200 (CEST)
> Before making a decision of hosting a project to gnome.org, I would like
> know how well gnome.org supporting the generation of .pot for translation.
> was told that l10.gnome.org cannot handle the input strings from .c, .scm,
> .glade, and .schemas.in automatically 1 or 2 years ago. However, my
> depends on those parts. I think it might be a misunderstanding or it might
> change since then. Could you tell me the current status of handling those
> files? Thanks.
Basically, l10.gnome.org supports everything that is support by
gettext/intltool. That includes all the file types you mention as those
are heavily used by every GNOME project. It was the same two years ago so
I think that was a misunderstanding.
] [Thread Prev