documentation with mallard ready for translate

Hi all!

After some months trying to making stable (without major bugs) in the
core translations of GNOME 3.0, our translators team (Galician) want to
get translated more files.

At this point at Galician language there isn't translations for any
documentation so we are interested in this particular files. But, thanks
to nacho (Ignacio Quintero) we take notice that all the documentation is
been ported to Mallard right now.

So, the questions are:
What modules are available to translate and ported to mallard?
Is there any wiki page that lists all of them?

Regards
--
Fran Diéguez <listas mabishu com>