New desktop help

Hi all,

as far as I can see there have the first parts of the new desktop help
manual arrived in the Git repository.  The new manual still resides in
the gnome-3-0 branch, not yet in master.  Nevertheless the early state
of this stuff, it should be tracked in the D-L pages.  Additionally to
the current manual, in case of the old one comes with GNOME v3, who
knows...  Or without any assignment to the existing release sets.  Well,
we have to expect some (or some more) changes to it, but it would be
nice to have a first look.  The presence in D-L avoids a lot of work for
translators.  The release comes closer!

Cheers,
Mario