Re: review gnome-extras/obsolete module sets

Le vendredi 31 décembre 2010 à 03:21 +0200, Lucian Adrian Grijincu a
écrit :
> On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 12:56 AM, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org> wrote:
> > You're right. gnome-web-photo is currently dead, so there's no need to
> > continue translating it.
>

> When was the last time when the gnome-extras/obsolete categories were reviewed?

This is more like a continuous process. Everyone can tell us about
obsolete packages, and of course, maintainer confirmation is
appreciated.

> With GNOME3 coming soon, shouldn't we contact maintainers and ask them
> regarding this matter?

We will surely need some release set updating soon, based on JHBuild
GNOME 3 modulesets [1]. It just needed some time to stabilize.

Claude

[1]
http://git.gnome.org/browse/jhbuild/tree/modulesets/gnome-suites-core-3.0.modules