Re: Something wrong with bug-buddy doc?

Am Sonntag, den 19.12.2010, 12:35 +0100 schrieb Jorge González González:
> Hi all,
>
> is there anything wrong with the bug buddy documentation?
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/bug-buddy/master/help/es

There is no really documentation. In the Git tree I found a manpage
only, and a naked manpage without any other stuff (appropriate
Makefile.am and OMF file) cannot be parsed by the gnome-doc-utils. As
far as I know, some explanations for bug-buddy are in the Desktop User
Manual.

Recently, there appeared some other manuals in the Damned Lies which
were also untranslatable yet. For gnome-pilot and genius I have added
g-d-u support immediately, and the meld manual shouldn't be translated
for the time being, after consulting the meld maintainer, because it is
outdated. A new build system for meld will be implemented anyway next
time, probably autotools or waf.

Why appears the non-existent manual of bug-buddy in D-L? No idea...
Could be that Vertimus parses the Git content regularly. But there's
nothing which resembles a DocBook or Mallard hierarchy. And I remember,
in the last years a similar bug-buddy manual appeared several times in
D-L and disappeared again some time later from it, also with zero
translatable strings. A bug in the parser routines of Vertimus?

Cheers,
Mario