Re: New coordinator for Gnome Romanian Translation Team

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:09 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 14.12.2010, 23:38 +0200 schrieb Lucian Adrian Grijincu:
>> I couldn't find information about how to add myself as a contact for
>> Romanian l10n bugs:
>> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n
>
> I have now set you as default assignee.
> Shall I also change the default QA contact?

Yes please.
Is there a posibility to have both my address and the team's mailing
list address (gnomero-list lists sourceforge net) as default contact?

It's not very clear to me what the difference between the two
(assignee/contact) is.
I presume the QA-contact address notified on each new bug for that
language, and so is the default assignee, but the assignee also gets
assigned the bug.

Also, I see that some teams have addresses like: gnome-de gnome bugs
Are these placeholders? If not, can you explain what they are and how
they function?

--
 .
..: Lucian